How to mix publish online?

jadipu

How to mix publish online?

Post by jadipu » Tue Nov 12, 2013 10:59 pm

Hello.
As I have to do to deliver the internet with pacemaker editor?
There may be some error with the option of issuing and pc sound card?
When I play the mix you hear a strange sound in the mix of the songs.
Someone has something happened?
Greetings.

Sox
Admin Sox
Admin Sox

Re: How to mix publish online?

Post by Sox » Wed Nov 13, 2013 9:02 pm

Hello,
I'm guessing English is not your first language, so to be honest I am not sure exactly what you are asking
jadipu wrote: As I have to do to deliver the internet with pacemaker editor?
You cannot publish straight from the editor to the internet. You must export your mix, and it can only exports to .ogg format. You probably then want to source a 3rd party application to convert ogg to mp3 so you can then put your mix on the internet
jadipu wrote: There may be some error with the option of issuing and pc sound card?
Sorry I don't understand. Are you saying there is a problem with your mix when you play it back on your PC using the editor? Or are you trying to feed the audio out of your Pacemaker into your PC's line in to record directly into an audio application instead of recording a mix on your Pacemaker and using the editor to export it?
Never experiment with drugs.... you might waste them

jadipu

Post by jadipu » Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:49 am

I'm sorry I do not speak English. I am Spanish.I use google translator. My apologies.

The google translator is very bad translator.
You have understood good the question.

There seems to have trouble playing back audio with the editor and the sound card in my pc.

What I'm doing is playing the session with the editor and simultaneously recorded with nero wave editor 96.0000 wav format. The sound quality of the recording is exceptional.But when playing the session with the editor appears a strange noise in the mixtures of the songs. If during playback of the session I press the option "publish mix" strange noise disappears mixtures.
So it can not be happening.
Any suggestions?

jadipu wrote:
There may be some error with the option of issuing and pc sound card?

Sorry I don't understand. Are you saying there is a problem with your mix when you play it back on your PC using the editor?

If, it is correct what you have understood.

Or are you trying to feed the audio out of your Pacemaker into your PC's line in to record directly into an audio application instead of recording a mix on your Pacemaker and using the editor to export it?

If, it is correct what you have understood.

Sox
Admin Sox
Admin Sox

Post by Sox » Fri Nov 15, 2013 6:20 pm

Ola!. No need to apologise as I also do not speak Spanish.

Ok, I think you are saying that you are playing back you mix in the editor, which on it's own sounds fine. But if you try and simultaneously record this output on the same PC, then you are having sound problems?

Since it sounds fine when you playback only, then I would say the problem is bot with your miux or the editor. There I would say it is down to your sound card (or it's drivers), or the recording application. I'm not sure that sound cards can normally record what they are playing, othewise you could play and online Album using something like Spotify, and make a recording of it. I also would not necessarily recommend connecting your speaker/headphone output of your PC, to your PC's line in. I would have thought doing this might cause some sort of feedback loop - it would drive the output twice, once from what is playing and once from what the line in is "hearing".

If you want a WAV or MP3 recording of a mix you have then use the "export" option within the editor, as an OGG file. Then find a free OGG covnertor application. They are not that uncommon. I have used this one

jadipu

Post by jadipu » Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:08 am

Yes, it seems that is a problem of the editor.
In the option "Publish Mix" seems to try out Internet and as no he can, there may be some bounce with the publisher, gives that feeling ...
You know yes the pacemaker editor to keep on to develop?
There will be new versions of this fantastic program?

Sox
Admin Sox
Admin Sox

Post by Sox » Sat Nov 16, 2013 9:13 pm

Ah now I get you. The Pacemaker was developed by a company called Tonium and the had a great community website that you could publish your mixes to. Unfortunately that company no longer exists, and neither does there website, nor the mix hosting facility. Therefore the publish option will no longer work.

Similarly there will be no future versions of the Pacemaker Editor application.

As Described previously, you must export your mix as an Ogg file, convert to the format you want, then do with as you wish.