Pacemaker Mobile Application Is Now Half Price

Can't work out where to post about the Pacemaker Application?
Post here in the general section then!
Sox
Admin Sox
Admin Sox

Pacemaker Mobile Application Is Now Half Price

Post by Sox » Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:18 pm

When the PMA came out is was £20 in the UK. I've just found out that it is currently only £10 for a limited time.

Not only that but there are 3 versions available.
- Pacemaker 300 @ £10
- Pacemaker Lite @ £5
- Pacemaker Trial for free

Pacemaker on the Blackberry app store

If you are a member of this forum and you have a Playbook I can't believe you wouldn't already have the fullblown Pacemaker 300 app, but for anyone that doesn't, what's your excuse?
Never experiment with drugs.... you might waste them

SIGMA__7

Re: Pacemaker Mobile Application Is Now Half Price

Post by SIGMA__7 » Sat Nov 03, 2012 4:58 pm

I bought 2 extra copies for my other playbooks that didn't have it. well worth the price.

Sox
Admin Sox
Admin Sox

Post by Sox » Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:05 pm

If you use the same Blackberry account for all, couldnt you have just installed it?
Never experiment with drugs.... you might waste them

SIGMA__7

Post by SIGMA__7 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 1:19 pm

not as far as I know. if it is online, a playbook can only be linked to one account at a time as far as I am aware. if you try to associate a new playbook with an existing account, previous associations are disabled, and apps purchased on that account are only available to be run on the new playbook.

I am sure you can get around this by disabling wi-fi on the previous units associated with the account once you'd installed your apps and associated your old account with a new playbook. but then you wouldn't be able to upgrade the OS or the apps, browse, or do anything online after that, which would pretty much negate any benefit.

if you find that's not accurate, let me know - this is just as best I understand it and have experience with it. it's not like Sony Playstation where you can buy content and register or use it on 5 machines (because a household might have multiple units with multiple users which need access simultaneously in a legit scenario).

long story short, purchasing the app a couple more times was a good way to support the Pacemaker team. then again, I probably wouldn't have done it without the price drop - was basically two for one or buy one and get one free!

s13n1

Post by s13n1 » Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:51 pm

The price drop was about 4 days after i bought it. I was a broken man :-)

No regrets though, im loving it.