Ensure your Pacemaker has at least 20% charge before starting this process.
- Download the firmware to you computer, see here for available firmware versions.
- Connect your Pacemaker Device to your Mac or PC.
- View the Pacemaker drive so you can see the folders on the device (like you would with a memory stick)
- Find the .Pacemaker folder (it might be a hidden folder so you might have to enable viewing of hidden folders).
- Copy the firmware you downloaded into this folder.
- Safely Eject the Pacemaker Device by clicking ‘Eject’ in the Finder Window.
- Your Pacemaker should now reboot and install the firmware – this might take several minutes. Do not unplug your device during this process.
- Once completed the device may either need to be ejected again from the computer, or it may display a screen as if it has just been turned on and is ready to mix.
- You’re done – Let’s Mix.