Fantastic!

Give your feedback about the website and forum,
or make your suggestions here
jonorberg

Fantastic!

Post by jonorberg » Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:02 am

I just want to say a big thank you to the team at pmd.org for doing this. It will make it possible for the PMD to live on!

Cheers!

Jonas

NyRo

Re: Fantastic!

Post by NyRo » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:09 pm

I'm really happy to find this new website, this new forum and of course the new beta firmware.

I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to the all team for this.
Thanks Jonas, thanks Fazz, thanks Sox, thanks DJPip for your work ;)

boofont

Post by boofont » Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:43 pm

I'd like to add to the post too, thanks very much guys.

djlard

Post by djlard » Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:19 pm

A big thank You to Jonorberg for creating the device in the first place.

Cheers Dj Lard

bbpmdj

Post by bbpmdj » Sun Oct 14, 2012 11:19 pm

WOW what a great look to these forums... Ya done good! :mrgreen:

Younez

Post by Younez » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:09 am

To Jonor, Fazz, Sox & Pip,

You guys have pulled it out in a big way, really really well done.

Jonas - thanks for giving a shit. The others, thanks for keeping the fires burning and creating a pretty damn slick forum page.

Mix on brothers, MIX ON!

Younez

Regis

Post by Regis » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:01 pm

Yeah, well done guys for your hard work.
It looks like you have your first problem on the PMD/general section of the forum.

Sloopy

Post by Sloopy » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:14 pm

Thanks for the wonderful site. It's reassuring that there are others out there who love this piece of technology as much as I do. Also a big thumbs up for keeping it PMD. I would have considered abandoning you if the spammer had not been dealt with. When I am king they will be first against the wall. Keep up the good work it is very much appreciated
Sloopy

fazz
Admin Fazz
Admin Fazz

Post by fazz » Wed Oct 17, 2012 1:14 am

I just want to take this opportunity to say a) thank you for your thanks but b) Sox and Pip have truly been the driving force behind the latest developments here guys. I may have started the original forum, but that was a few clicks of a button versus the efforts Sox and Pip have put into this site (as well as when there was the House Of Dance move). I can't stress enough that if it wasn't for these guys, www.pacemakerdevice.org, these forums, or even contact with Jonas would likely have never happened.

owainstreet

Post by owainstreet » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:52 am

Yep - I would also like to say that this is a great new Forum. The pacemaker is such a cool machine it deserves to live on - Keep the community going strong! :D