PLAY MODE - Playing music via Track Number

Can't work out where to post? Post here in the general section then!
DJRansome

PLAY MODE - Playing music via Track Number

Post by DJRansome » Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:04 pm

I recently upadated my 1st gen Pacemaker to v14142 firmware.

The problem I have is that with the original firmware that was on the device, in PLAY MODE it used to play each album that I had in track order (e.g. track 1,track 2,track 3) but with the updated firmware it plays each album alphabetically by "Artist", which is an annoyance. The reason is because I have "mixed" albums on the device...................

In the Pacemaker Editor though, it lists the tracks on the device by "Track Number" as default so what can I do to get this feature working on the update??

Sox
Admin Sox
Admin Sox

Re: PLAY MODE - Playing music via Track Number

Post by Sox » Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:11 pm

Hi Ransome
Nice of you to make it over mate. As I said on Mixify I don't use my Pacemaker for play mode, but hopefully one of our other users might be able to help you out.
Never experiment with drugs.... you might waste them

Sox
Admin Sox
Admin Sox

Post by Sox » Fri Aug 02, 2013 6:31 pm

Due to the lack of replies I was gonna try it myself to see if I could discover the solution. However I'd realised I don't have any albums on mine as I only tend to put on it tracks (and preferably unmixed) that I think I might want to play out. Reduces the vastness of song choices that way when you have many gigs of tunes.

So sorry I can't help, but instead of listening to tunes, get DJ'ing with your Pacemaker ;)
I will await a Pacemaker live mix one day soon.

For any other readers of this post, Ransome and his brother Synthforce can often be found DJing live during the day (at least) on Mixify and often keep me amused whilst I am at work. Check them out if you see them on Mixify.
Never experiment with drugs.... you might waste them

Eco_Morgan

Post by Eco_Morgan » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:57 pm

Very late to this reply, but when I use my PMD in Play Mode. You play albums in sequential order by selecting a single album the same way you would select multiple albums or artists.

Lets say I wanted to play Album X in sequential order...

1. P-mode switch to case/album/artist/genre/bpm selection differentiation.
2. Highlight desired album
3. Press Cue button, which should turn selection purple.
4. Release P-mode switch, and the tracks in selected album should show in sequential order.

Hope this helps.

`Morgan