POLL - Would you donate?

Share your Tips or Tricks for getting the most out of your Pacemaker in here.

Would You Make A Voluntary Donation To Keep The Site Going?

No
7%
Yes
93%

Total votes: 27

Sofa_Snake

Re: POLL - Would you donate?

Post by Sofa_Snake » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:45 pm

Good man Jonas!

maxbaron

Post by maxbaron » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:18 pm

I would donate, it's fun to bring this old hardware back to life. I've got the first 120 GB version for that matter. It has been resting for a long while now. But just installed the new software and I'm back in buisness. Feels fun! Thanx for keeping the discussion alive!

Bergq

Post by Bergq » Thu Apr 24, 2014 8:47 pm

maxbaron wrote:I would donate, it's fun to bring this old hardware back to life. I've got the first 120 GB version for that matter. [...] Thanx for keeping the discussion alive!
Could not said it better myself. Thank you!. Please mail the users and ask for donation if this is what you need. But don't make it a job, do it because you like doing it, and for all of us loving you guys, for doing it! Means a lot!

BlackMac

Post by BlackMac » Tue Nov 11, 2014 10:04 am

Most definitely YES!
I had one of the first batch out, paid for more than 6 Months prior to manufacture / delivery.
It never left my side for 2 Years,.. until some jerk stole it off me. Probably thought it was an I phone look-a-like and binned it when he couldn't call his Mum.
BEST device I ever owned. All functions & effects worked with seamless ease compared to a lot of full sized controllers out there.
Impressed my mates into purchasing also.
It took me a while but, now I just picked up a new one.
Also just picked up on the Tonium story and bad luck due mostly IMO to the want factor of Smart phones.
For a one purpose gadget, nothing I know has come so close to perfect!
Let me know what the going donation is?
I'm glad so many others got affected in the same way I did, by this quality handful!
Long Live The Pacemaker & Team

Sox
Admin Sox
Admin Sox

Post by Sox » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:32 pm

Thanks for the offer, but as our website subscription was running out, Jonas came to the rescue and paid it for another year or two. In case you don't know Jonas invented the Pacemaker (and is now involved with rebirth on Blackberry and iOS tablets) and has a vested interest (though not financial) in seeing his baby live on.
Never experiment with drugs.... you might waste them

RobVega

Post by RobVega » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:56 pm

Hi There, I would def donate, Hey Sox I am in Bath to. We should hook up?

Sox
Admin Sox
Admin Sox

Post by Sox » Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:03 pm

Stalker alert!
Small world innit?
Never experiment with drugs.... you might waste them