please help!!

Got a problem with your Pacemaker?
Don't worry, post here and we might be able to help out!
db-mx

please help!!

Post by db-mx » Fri Dec 21, 2012 12:43 pm

ok i can tranfer music to my device but when i power on my PMD dont have any track but when i conect my PMD to editors in the option device there are the track add and when i search on the folder music there is the music tranfered.

but my pacemaker dont appera any track.

Sox
Admin Sox
Admin Sox

Re: please help!!

Post by Sox » Fri Dec 21, 2012 5:24 pm

Are you perhaps copying music directly onto your pacemaker outside of the editor? You cant do this as it will not be in your device's music library.

You must add tracks to your editor library then drag to the device all within the editor app
Never experiment with drugs.... you might waste them

valvikjc

Re: please help!!

Post by valvikjc » Sat Feb 16, 2013 12:32 am

Sox wrote:Are you perhaps copying music directly onto your pacemaker outside of the editor? You cant do this as it will not be in your device's music library.

You must add tracks to your editor library then drag to the device all within the editor app

Hey first of all I want to say this is great stuff! I've gotten my PMD out again, and found out Tonium does'nt exist longer :(

I've got the same problem. upgraded to Beta, no tracks vissable. And yes, I am copying them through editor.

*edit*
I got to work, I downgraded then upgradet to beta. uninstalled editor then reinstalled it. that seemed to do the trick!