Need help! pacemaker boots. no button responce

Got a problem with your Pacemaker?
Don't worry, post here and we might be able to help out!
steyer1987

Need help! pacemaker boots. no button responce

Post by steyer1987 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:45 am

sorry for my english. im from russia. after booting,when i see homescreen, buttons not working! they only turning backligt,nothing more! ican reset or power off the device! firmware upgrade wont help. i dont want to give my pacemaker to phone masters. they are druking bears>they will broke my player at all!

steyer1987

Re: Need help! pacemaker boots. no button responce

Post by steyer1987 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 4:47 am

the only what ive done with it- battery modification> it works good!

steyer1987

Post by steyer1987 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:56 pm

ive got some news,windows didnt format it! usb ejected! but other program did it! when pacemaker said to me that there is no firmware on board,touchpad worked,so i made ''restore''. after firmwae upgrade problem not solved!!! maybe ive got hdd problems?! or i should get message about it from pacemaker?!

Sox
Admin Sox
Admin Sox

Post by Sox » Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:22 am

Maybe you have disturb a connection inside while doing the battery mod. Take apart and have a look
Never experiment with drugs.... you might waste them

steyer1987

Post by steyer1987 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:35 am

no. its some hardware problem. i cant fix it! maybe i can find here broken pacemaker without hdd or without screen or something else? but with normal motherboard for sale? maybe you can help me? its so hard to find another one here,in russia

steyer1987

Post by steyer1987 » Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:36 am

it worked with battery mod for half of a year.....

Sox
Admin Sox
Admin Sox

Post by Sox » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:28 pm

Yes I agree it's hardware, but have you take it apart again to double check all the connections? I would. If it is a hardware failure, then I think I'd point towards your battery mod tbh. Was the replacement battery spec'd exactly as the original?

I have a spare Pacemaker that I would consider selling. I bought it for spares should I ever need them, but so far I've not had to use anything from it. It is one of the original (one of the first 2000 released) 120Gb Pacemakers and is fully working except that it has no battery fitted (removed by previous owner). It works off the mains, and comes with the original Pacemaker mains adapter.

There's a fully boxed & working one with no bids asking £80 here on the UK Ebay

Available for various prices on international Ebays
Never experiment with drugs.... you might waste them

steyer1987

Post by steyer1987 » Fri Jan 08, 2016 6:01 am

Its too much for russia! Topic may be closed,because i prefer tp sell hdd from it to ipod owner for 20 £. It will not be easy with pacemaker,but i will try to stay alive. I found pacemaker in russia for 150£, maybe i will buy it. Thanks a lot. Ps there are some hard buttons on the motherboard of pacemaker,whithout any connectors,they dont whant to work too! Problems are in qartz or processor not starting! One of phone masters whants to help me,but the cost will be 45£. I dont like his idea)) Thank you for everything