Pacemaker lights up but screen is a blank.

Got a problem with your Pacemaker?
Don't worry, post here and we might be able to help out!
Tekon

Pacemaker lights up but screen is a blank.

Post by Tekon » Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:01 am

So, I've just updated to the new firmware. It works really well, except it kind of crashes on me or something.

Basically, when I turn it on, it boots up as normal. I get past the pacemaker screen. Then the boot up circle, but the lights behind each button light up and no screen. The LEDs on the crossfader work as well, but nothing on the screen at all. I've found a workaround but its annoying having to do it. I just reload the firmware. Whats the deal with this happening? Is there something i can do to stop this from happening?

Cheers.

Sox
Admin Sox
Admin Sox

Re: Pacemaker lights up but screen is a blank.

Post by Sox » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:25 pm

Sorry, never heard of this one
Never experiment with drugs.... you might waste them

Tekon

Post by Tekon » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:18 am

Ok, well that doesn't help. I'll post a video of it on YouTube next time it happens. Hopefully you'll get a better idea of what I mean.

NyRo

Post by NyRo » Mon Mar 28, 2016 8:12 pm

Hi,

This is very similar to the problem that I have met twice since updating the new firmware.

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3124

That doesn't help much but, at least, your not alone :^)

Sox
Admin Sox
Admin Sox

Post by Sox » Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:04 pm

I don't think posting a will help my recollection as I have never experienced this problem, nor heard of it before. Perhaps it is something specific to the latest update (which I don't have).

DJ Pip - Can you ask your contact a Pacemaker if they have any ideas? Seems we have at least 2 with the same problem,
Never experiment with drugs.... you might waste them

Terzonoff

Post by Terzonoff » Sun May 15, 2016 9:12 am

Hi! I too have the same problem Niro and Tekon after updating to the latest firmware.

cabayazzo

Post by cabayazzo » Sat May 21, 2016 9:06 pm

I have the same Problem.
Have the latest Pacemaker Software Version Installed
a SSD HDD
Luis Caballero-Mty,Mexico.
Re'posted from another user...
Basically, when I turn it on, it boots up as normal. I get past the pacemaker screen. Then the boot up circle, but the lights behind each button light up and no screen. The LEDs on the crossfader work as well, but nothing on the screen at all. I've found a workaround but its annoying having to do it. I just reload the firmware. Whats the deal with this happening? Is there something i can do to stop this from happening?